Rhonda Byrne is the author of the world renowned book “The Secret”, and here are some inspiring Rhonda Byrne quotes for everyone.
She was going through a tough time in a her life and her daughter gave her a book to read called The Science Of Getting Rich By Wallace D.Wattles
She was inspired by that book and went on a journey to discover The Secret, she wrote the book in three weeks.
She contacted all those people who have been impacted by the Law Of Attraction to participate in a movie The Secret.
Some lines in this book are the precious jwels that we all should have kept with us for lifetime. To make this task easy for you, I have colloected all her meaningful saying at one place.
You can read them, share with your loved ones and even make a hard copy of your favorite lines to paste them on your wall to read daily.
This book “The Secret” made a great impact on me and I wish this will also motivate you in some ways.
Here are the best quotes by Rhonda Byrne:
1. Your imagination is an extremely powerful tool.
2. Your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.
3. There is always something to be grateful for.
4. Start thinking happy thoughts and start being happy.
5. Make a written list of everything you love.
6. Your thoughts become things.
7. Life isn’t happening to you, life is responding to you. You receive everything in your life based on what you’ve given.
8. You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts.
9. Everyone has the power to visualize.
10. You were trying to change things on the outside and you can’t. You’ve got to feel it on the inside and everything else will change.
11. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
12. The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.
13. Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.
14. If you are feeling good , it is because you are thinking good thoughts.
15. Believing involves thinking, talking, and acting as though you have already received.
16. You must focus on abundance to bring more abundance to you.
17. Think it, feel it, receive it.
18. Feel love and gratitude for everyone and everything everyday.
19. The power to everything you want is inside you.
20. What do you want more than anything right now?. Think about it a lot, feel it, and you will receive it.
21. Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
22. Whatever you desire on any subject, health, wealth, career, or love, is on the frequency of feeling good. You’ve got to feel good to receive it.
23. When you look at yourself and feel dissatisfaction about any part of you, you will continue to attract feelings of dissatisfaction, because the law mirrors back to you exactly what you are holding inside. Be in awe and wonder at the magnificence of you.
24. People go through their whole lives chasing everything in the material world, and they fail to discover the greatest treasure of all, which is within them.
25. Shut your eyes to the outside world. Direct your thoughts and words to the inside of you. The Master within you is the key to all treasures in the world.
26. Do not worry at all about negative thoughts, and do not try to control them. All you have to do is begin to think good thoughts each day. Plant as many good thoughts as you can in each day. As you begin to think good thoughts you will attract more and more good thoughts, and eventually the good thoughts will wipe out the negative thoughts altogether.
27. Your mind is shaping the world around you.
28. Never let a day pass without looking for the good, feeling the good within you, praising, appreciating, blessing, and being grateful. Make it your life commitment, and you will stand in utter awe of what happens in your life.
29. Your thoughts are a creative power to use to materialize your dream.
30. What you’re thinking right now is creating your future. You’re always thinking, and you are always creating.
31. Learn from your mistakes, otherwise you will have unnecessary pain.
32. The power within you is greater than the power within the world.
33. Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.
34. Remember that you are a magnet, attracting everything to you.
35. To attract money, you must focus on wealth.
36. The shortcut to anything you want in your life is to BE and FEEL happy now!
37. When you do not treat yourself the way you want others to treat you, you can never change the way things are.
38. People are responsible for their own joy.
39. To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints.
40. All stress begins with one negative thought.
41. When you feel good you uplift your life, and you uplift the world.
42. The law of attraction says like attracts like.
43. You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy just changes form.
44. When you want to change your circumstances, you must first change your thinking.
45. The emotions are an incredible gift that we have to let us know what we’re thinking.
46. Expectation is a powerful attractive force.
47. Success comes from within, not from without.
48. You can change your life and you can heal yourself.
49. Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.
50. There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change!
51. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.
52. A lot of people feel like they’re victims in life, and they’ll often point to past events, perhaps growing up with an abusive parent or in a dysfunctional family. Most psychologists believe that about 85 percent of families are dysfunctional, so all of a sudden you’re not so unique. My parents were alcoholics. My dad abused me. My mother divorced him when I was six…I mean, that’s almost everybody’s story in some form or not. The real question is, what are you going to do now? What do you choose now? Because you can either keep focusing on that, or you can focus on what you want. And when people start focusing on what they want, what they don’t want falls away, and what they want expands, and the other part disappears.
53. When you want to attract something into your life, make sure your actions don’t contradict your desires.. Think about what you have asked for, and make sure that your actions are mirroring what you expect to receive, and that they’re not contradicting what you‘ve asked for. Act as if you are receiving it. Do exactly what you would do if you were receiving it today, and take actions in your life to reflect that powerful expectation. Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.
54. The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.
55. If you are feeling good , it is because you are thinking good thoughts.
So, if you have read this book, let me know your thoughts or if you haven’t read it, go and buy this master piece.