It’s time to face your fear and express your tureself to the world. To aid you on your journey, here are our Top 21 Express Yourself Quotes to Inspire You to Be Yourself.
As independent humans, we have the choice to be unique and grow as beautifully as we can. Just imagine how boring everything would become if we all were the same! The beauty of this life is that you have a choice to be whoever you want to be.
To be honest, I feel blessed to have known such amazingly diverse people and each of them has helped me learn something valuable.
As I grew older, I realized how important it is to appreciate and honor our uniqueness and express ourselves in the best possible manner.
It’s only when you love yourself to the fullest and express yourself unapologetically, you’ll find peace from within and the world will accept you the way you are.
In today’s date, when we get influenced by what others are doing and join in the rat-race of following the trends, take a minute and pause for a while, break the barriers of the worldly norms and express your true self.
And in case you’re looking for some inspiration, you can scroll down and read the motivational quotes shared by famous people.
Here are the top express yourself quotes to inspire you to be yourself:
1. Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening. – Nelson Mandela
2. Be free and express yourself. Do what comes naturally. – Cee Lo Green
3. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. – Bruce Lee
4. To write well, express yourself like the common people, but think like a wise man. – Aristotle
5. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Find yourself and express yourself in your own particular way. Express your love openly. – Miguel Angel Ruiz
7. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
8. Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. – e. e. cummings
9. It is a big mistake to think that the best way to express yourself is to do whatever you want, acting as you please. This is not expressing yourself. If you know what to do exactly, and you do it, then you can express yourself fully. – Shunryu Suzuki
10. When you were on stage, you could be absolutely open about your emotions and indulge them and express yourself in a way that – in real life – I wasn’t doing. – Ian Mckellen
11. We don’t perceive a contradiction between writing books, making films or producing a television program. These days you can’t choose how you want to express yourself anymore. – Alexander Kluge
12. It’s a tiny revolution to express yourself fully and be who you want to be, especially when systems tell you that you can’t. I’ve realized how powerful it is for me to just discuss issues with young people and begin conversations. – Amandla Stenberg
13. Your surroundings, home, personal care, pets, clothing & body are all reflections of how you see and express yourself. Do these reflect your true self? – Christiane Northrup
14. I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself. – Bruce Lee
15. The mask can be a limitation, but you just deal with it. You do get superhuman strength and pumpkin bombs and all this other stuff to express yourself with.’ – Willem Dafoe
16. I don’t think of myself as a role model. I do try to live in a compassionate, considerate and positive way. The only advice I can offer is to find what you love to do, find the joy in it, and express yourself through your passion. – Barry Williams
17. Don’t be afraid to express yourself through fashion! – Chanel Iman
18. The only way to achieve true success is to express yourself completely in service to society. – Aristotle
19. You can laugh, you can cry, you can express yourself, but please don’t hurt each other! – Tommy Wiseau
20. To express yourself needs a reason, but expressing yourself is the reason. – Ai Weiwei
21. If you have something to say, then say it. Express yourself and break the rules. – Trent Reznor
Hopefully, these express yourself quotes have inspired you to express your true self and be yourself no matter what others might think or say of you.
Which one is your favourite quote? Let us know in the comment section below.
Join us on Instagram to get daily inspiration.